Bengal Cat Earrings
Gemstone Earring Collection for Bengal Lovers
The photo for the inquisitive, adorable Bengal modeling on this page was taken by Shaun Dunphy (ReflectedSerendipity)from UK
Earrings come in several styles, shapes and backing types (pierced and non-pierced).
Quartz, Mt. Jade, Calcite and Dolomite gemstones are used under Bengal Photographs. Earrings come in several styles, shapes and backing types (pierced and non-pierced).
It is recommended that you read the information and choices BEFORE you order. Made just for you when you order, never off the shelf. These are custom earrings and you are the designer.
~Coordinating Bengal Jewelry to make a set~
Bengal Photo Pendants • Bengal Photo DogTags • Bengal Photo Brooches • Bengal Ragdoll Gifts
Facts about Bengal Cats
- • In 1963 leopard cats were crossed with domestic cats to produce a Bengal Cat.
- • The two main things breeders look for are sweet temperament and beautiful, wild appearance.
- • Bengals are about the size of American Shorthairs.
- • All Bengals must have a black tail tip, regardless of body color.
- • Bengal kittens often go through a stage of grayness between 2 and 6 months of age in which the clearly contrasted markings are spoiled and blurry but the gray ticked coat falls out and the coloration returns.